This policy is updated annually inline with updated regulations. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email: info@avondale-construction .co.uk
Or write to Avondale Construction Ltd 8 Stucley Place Camden London NW8 1NS
We gather information and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
• Name and Job Title
• Contact information
• Demographics information, such as post code , preferences and interests
• Website usage data
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
• Other information pertaining to special; offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data help us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data :
• For our own internal records
• To improve the products and services we provide
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
• To customise website
• To send you promotional emails about products services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
• To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Controlling Information we hold:
We hold three types of information which are covered within our GDPR policy
- organisational information – publicly available information about organisations and some confidential information
- Personal information – information about individuals such as names, addresses, job titles
- Sensitive personal information – in general this kind of information is only held about learners. There are, however, instances where sensitive information is held about other people. For example information about dietary requirements at a conference might allow a person’s religion to be deduced. Information about organisations is not covered by the Data Protection Act. However there is sometimes ambiguity about whether certain information is personal or organisational.
- We will not hold information about individuals without their knowledge and consent.
- It is legal requirements that people know what we are doing with their information and who it will be shared with.
- If we buy in a mailing list we cannot use it for any other purpose than the original Data Controller specified – we must and will check original use.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your reference in order to present content options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preference in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable is to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package: Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed into the site
- Test content on our website for example 50% of our users might see one piece of content , the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting
- To recognise when you return to our website We may show your relevant content or provide functionality you used previously
- Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you other than that which you choose to share with us.
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to :
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications form us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications form our third party partners by email telephone text message or post
If you agree that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one these methods: Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings
Send an email to email@example.com
Write to us at: Avondale Construction Ltd 8 Stucley Place Camden London NW1 8NS
We will never lease distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy in line with the Data Protection Act.
We have procedures for ensuring the security of all electronic personal data is always held securely.To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the New General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Avondale Construction Ltd domain.
If you provide information to a website to which we link we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the sites data protection and privacy policies fully
We will maintain on an annual basis a review of our New Data Protection Regulations Policy and Procedures
Data Protection Policy 2021
Mental Health and Well Being Policy 2021
Sustainability Procurement Policy 2021
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy 2021
Modern Slavery Act Policy 2021
Environment Policy 2021
Ethical Sourcing Policy Statement 2021
Health & Safety Policy 2022
Equality Policy 2021