Principal Contractor: Avondale Construction Ltd
The Arundel Great Court Development is a new develoment located in Westminster, Central London. The previous site consisted of three independent structures comprising of two 9 storey office buildings and the Howard Hotel, all constructed in 1974. The project consists of a 10-14 storey residential/hotel building, divided into three towers, which will provide 147 residential flats and 113 hotel rooms. The development will also include improvements to the surrounding pedestrian environment and a new public open space. The project is being built on a site where the previous building was demolished in late 2015. The site is bounded by Surrey Street, Temple Place and Arundel Street opposite Temple Tube Station and in close proximity to King’s College London.
Current works on site:
Principal Contractor works include Project Management, Works Management, Health and Safety, Temporary Works, Environmental management incl. noise and dust monitoring.
- Logistics Management includes Logistics Management and Supervision, Crane Management incl. Appointed Person, Crane Supervision and Slingers, Hoist Drivers and On site plant incl. Forklifts and Banksman.
- Traffic Management includes Traffic Marshals and Supervision.
- Welfare includes Welfare attendants and Waste Management.
- Fire Safety includes Fire Marshalling and Hot Works.
- Security Management includes 24/7 Site Security Access Control/CCTV.